EXAM WEEK IS HERE,. OH nO!!!

Well this is dreadful huh! why do we have exam, i heard you say. To all my dearest students, by having exam I will know who has been sleeping and daydreaming in my lecture for the past 14 weeks. ha ha.Well seriously this is all for the better future insyallah. I hope everybody have drop all the unnecessary activities and focus on your revision.

For the graduating students I hope you will graduate with flying colours, Nirman , Sabariah, Mu, Daeem, Q, Jun(my PA), Fuza( my secretary), Fairuz, Cutek, Finaz, and everyone in 6A,6B and 6C. For the lower part may Iqmal and freinds maintain their CGPA, may the part 04 and part 03 do better in this exam insyallah. All my prayers will be with all of you.

Don't forget my test this sunday, cheerio!!!

All the best wassalam,

All my love,
Pn Safiah mohamed